Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hair Nerves

WARNING:  I'm about to sound really shallow.

I have a hair appointment scheduled for 6:30am this Saturday morning.  Yes, I said a.m.  The stylist says she's in that early, and I'm typically up so it works for me! 

Anyways, I've only ever had my hair professionally colored by one (might I say amazing!!) hair stylist back home in Virginia.  That is until Saturday morning.  How pathetic is it that I am nervous?  Even in Arizona, I colored my hair a few times at home and then just let the color grow out because I find it hard to trust someone else to do it.  When we passed through VA on the way to NY I had my favorite stylist work her magic once again!

So Saturday I am taking a chance and letting someone new color my hair.  Do you know I've never even met this woman?  I've never even had my hair cut at this place.  I made my decision solely based on seeing the salon when I went for a massage last weekend.  WHAT WAS I THINKING??

I will be sure to update you on the result of my obviously, very serious issue!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment