Thursday, July 8, 2010

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my first ever blog, Life as Lizzie. I have a lot of life adventures in my near future and I plan to use this blog to share the experiences, and other random happenings as they arise. I love a great bargain, fashion/home decor/other, and I love to travel when I have the opportunity. My husband and I are originally from a small town in Virginia and currently live in southern Arizona. In about a week, we will be driving back across the country as we are moving to upstate New York. We can thank the Army for all the moves, and I do mean thank them because we certainly would never have chosen to live and experience Arizona or New York on our own. We are also expecting our first child in late December. Life's an adventure and here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment