Saturday, July 10, 2010

Last day working in retail...I hope?

Today is my last day working at Sears in Arizona before we move. Woohoo! Let me first say, there is absolutely nothing wrong with working in retail, but it's honestly not where I saw myself in my mid-20's with a college degree while paying that hefty student loan payment every month. We were only here in Arizona for about 10 months and I applied everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. Sears was the only place to call me back and I needed a job so there ya go. The job is also wearing on me being pregnant because I'm on my feet for a 9-10 hour day moving shoe boxes, squatting, climbing ladders, etc. Phew, I'm just tired of it. So today is that last day, hooray! Now fingers are crossed for a much better and much more exciting job in our new home in NY. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment